Some months ago Hugo had this nice idea of creating Five Sound Questions, a series of small interviews to discover the most intimate side of professionals and artists who work with Sound in many ways. The list of people who joined Hugo’s initiative is very interesting: Zimoun, Stephen Gallagher, Anna Friz, Miriam Lohan, Stephen Cornford, Olle Cornéer and Martin Lübcke, Verónica Mota, Yuri Suzuki, Alyce Santoro and Jack Pavlik.
If you’re curious, these are the questions:
- What sound from your childhood made the most impression on you?
- How do you listen to the world around you?
- Which place in the world do you favor for its sound?
- How could we make sound improve our lives?
- What sound would you like to wake up to?
Now the time has come. Hugo sent us his invitation to partecipate, then I and Sara put our head on the floor with our usual headphones and asked our friend Nunzio Talamo to shoot some photo. We had a lot of fun and then we got inspired for the sound answers too: this is our personal contribution to the 5 questions series.
Hi Hugo, thank you very much.
Latest posts by Gianpaolo D'Amico (see all)
- These two women will save the future of Sound Art with a web radio called Radio Papesse - June 20, 2016
- #SayItWithSound Contest: Sonify your World and Win - December 21, 2015
- Sound Technician at University of Greenwich - December 1, 2015