sounDesign was founded in 2006 with the mission to cover the most exciting stories on Trends, Innovation and Business in the world of Sound.
Our team speaks to creatives, executives and entrepreneurs, and delivers an international perspective on the latest news, resources and ideas about Sound Design, Audio Branding, Sound libraries, Mobile apps, Video Games, Sonic Interaction Design, Sonification, Acoustic Research and more.
In 2015 sounDesign became part of a media platform created in partnership with Sonoport, Singapore-based start-up at the forefront of innovation in sound and technology.
- Editor-in-Chief, Co-Founder: Gianpaolo D’Amico
- Contributors: Carlo Ascrizzi, Farshad Qasim, Lorenzo Salmi, Carmen Canale
Sonoport Executive Team
- John Donald, CEO
- Daniel Brostrom, Co-Founder and Operations Director
- Fredrik Brostrom, Co-Founder and Partnership Director
- Rob Adlington, Director of Product Design
- Peter Bäck, Senior Director of Platform
- Sara Lenzi, Director of Marketing
- Aqilah Misuary, Social Media Coordinator
With a strong focus on technology, in particular on HTML5 and web audio, Sonoport is working closely with sound content providers, creative agencies and brand partners to shape the future of Sound on the web.
Sound Exchange will be Sonoport’s shared space where sound designers, agencies, brands and consumer can all interact with sound, dynamically on any connected device.
If you are a sound professional looking for novel ways to distribute your works, please contact us at email@example.com.
Interested in contributing to sounDesign? Check out our contact page.