The Motion Graphics Festival 2010 showcases sound design, motion design, and interactive arts in six major cities across the US, and hosts screenings in over thirty theatres.
The call for entries accepts also works on sound effects & sound for film.Â These are the deadlines:
- San Francisco deadline: July 15th for the festivalÂ in August;
- Chicago deadline: August 15th for the festivalÂ inÂ September;
- Austin deadline: September 15th for the festivalÂ inÂ October;
- Washington DC deadline: October 15th for the festivalÂ inÂ November.
Latest posts by Gianpaolo D'Amico (see all)
- These two women will save the future of Sound Art with a web radio called Radio Papesse - June 20, 2016
- #SayItWithSound Contest: Sonify your World and Win - December 21, 2015
- Sound Technician at University of Greenwich - December 1, 2015