Orlando, Florida, United States
07 Aug 2015 (CLOSED)
Electronic Arts is an American developer, marketer, publisher and distributor of video games headquartered in Redwood City, California.
EA develops games for world-class franchises such as Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Need for Speed, FIFA, Madden, Battlefield, Star Wars and more.
In addition to traditional packaged-goods games, EA Games also develops massively multiplayer online role-playing games.
Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio development within the EA Sports Audioworks team. The successful candidate must be able to lead an audio team for a specific project(s), as well as work with Audioworks Directors to help drive the goals and vision for the group as a whole. This individual should have experience in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in more than one key component – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation. This candidate will work within the Audioworks team and must have the ability to collaborate with all other aspects of game development (i.e. Art, Animation, Engineering, Design, Production, Marketing) to push the quality bar for game audio. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience. They must be a strong problem-solver and an effective communicator with broad game-creation and sound creation skills.
- Organization and placement of audio files
- Mastering and restoration of speech files
- Animation tagging
- SFX Asset management
- Music implementation
- UI SFX asset management and implementation
Skills And Experience
- Minimum 2 years studio engineering / recording experience (or equivalent)
- Fully proficient in ProTools (ProTools certified or equivalent)
- Knowledgeable of Excel, MS Access, and / or SQL preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Solid experience using audio development tools, technology and pipelines
- Experience with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a high level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Good 5.1 audio mixing skills
- Solid knowledge of PC and console audio hardware
- Outstanding sound design and listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Preferred skills in the area of technical implementation of game audio
Latest posts by Gianpaolo D'Amico (see all)
- These two women will save the future of Sound Art with a web radio called Radio Papesse - June 20, 2016
- #SayItWithSound Contest: Sonify your World and Win - December 21, 2015
- Sound Technician at University of Greenwich - December 1, 2015